Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for the management and coordination of all Mexican Business Operations functions as determined and directed by the Technical Director – OEM Division. Develops and monitors internal processes to ensure efficiency and functionality in Mexico business operations, ensuring that all facets are executed properly to assure that Mahar Tool Supply Co., Inc. is meeting the customers’ needs for products and services.
Functional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees Mexican Business Operations including warehousing, customer service, purchasing, inventory management, and administrative duties.
- Monitors and coordinates efforts to ensure proper shipping, receiving and turning of material.
- Identifies areas for process improvement and pursues increased efficiency and productivity.
- Develops measurables to ensure continuous improvement in all branch functions.
- Monitors and coordinates efforts to maintain accounts receivable levels.
- Monitors customer orders and vendor orders to ensure they are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Keeps attendance records and approves vacations.
- Handles customer and internal complaints and monitors PRR process and resolution of issues.
- Advises Technical Director – OEM Division on appropriate staffing levels.
- Handles and documents employee complaints and incidents; advises branch management of such incidents and complaints.
- Promotes growth of vendor and customer relationships.
- Attends and participates in company meetings as necessary and/or as requested by management.
- Is knowledgeable of and enforces company policies.
- Monitors employees for ISO compliance.
- Oversees training of new personnel.
- Performs duties inherent in all supervisory positions.
- Assumes responsibility and authority for executing job related duties outlined in the Mahar Tool Supply Co., Inc. Quality Manual.
- May need to travel to Mexico Business locations
Strategic Inter-Personnel Relationships Required:
Supervision: Minimal required Technical Director and Branch Operations Manager
Supervisory: Mexico Customer Service Representative,
Minimum Qualifications Required:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience; experience in the tooling industry; basic computer knowledge; Fluent in Spanish
Computer Skills or Training Required:
Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word & Outlook
P21 Training: Warehouse, Buyer and CSR
ISO awareness training
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
Post-offer and during the course of employment, Mahar Tool Supply Co, Inc. retains the right to evaluate or test whether the employee is able to perform the essential functions of the position