Summary of Responsibilities:
Assists the IT Manager in regular functions and on special projects as requested. Duties vary and are assigned based on knowledge and skills. Creates and supports data applications as requested by management. Duties vary and are assigned based on knowledge and skills.
Functional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates custom .NET, SQL, and Crystal Reports reporting and automation.
- Provides .Net support to the Analyst as directed by management.
- Develops, implements, and maintains web-based application systems.
- Maintains web sites as directed by management.
- Works on e-commerce projects as assigned by management
- Works with System Development Manager and contract programmers in testing and debugging custom software. Documents changes and conducts roll out of custom functions as directed by management.
- Performs every step of the full life-cycle software development process for custom applications and assigned projects.
- Ensures IT Manager is well informed, at all times, of project(s) status.
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to IT Manager.
- Assists in IT ISO documentation
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Assumes responsibility and authority for executing job related duties outlined in the Mahar Tool Supply Co., Inc. Quality Manual.
Bachelor’s degree in related field; 3 years of related experience; 2 years of experience developing with MS SQL; 2 years of experience with Visual Studio .NET (C#, VB, and ASP.NET); knowledge of Microsoft products; must pass drug test and yield satisfactory results from background check.
Computer Skills & Training Required:
- Knowledge of basic office products – Excel, Word & Outlook
- ASP .NET
- Visual Studio 2005
- C#/VB .Net
- All other training as needed
Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Required to view computer screen for long periods of time