Summary of Responsibilities:
Serves as lead point of contact for all Mexican Business Customers
Functional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and processes orders via fax, phone, mail and e-mail per customer request; verifies pricing and availability.
- Processes quotations to fulfill RFQ’s.
- Expedites orders to buyers per customer request.
- May run reports for replenishment to customer location and ordering controls.
- In a case of Tool Management, transfers orders from the main warehouse to a remote warehouse.
- May process shrinkage after salesperson does weekly counts.
- May process and submit monthly summary billing to customer.
- Fields customer complaints in an effort to resolve problems and ensure satisfaction.
- Maintains and updates information on customer open order report spreadsheet.
- Adds required unfulfilled customer demand to designated branch hot sheet daily; maintains and monitors items until shipment to customer is made.
- May run Inventory Reports to maintain proper inventory levels at customer’s facility.
- Runs reports per customer request.
- Creates warehouse transfer orders from main to remote warehouses when needed.
- Assists with projects as assigned by management.
- Helps to eliminate slow and non-moving items in main warehouses.
- Updates customer pricing records as necessary based on current pricing.
- Processes customer returns as needed.
- May process and/or reprint Kan Ban cards.
- May fill out and process ICSW min/max forms.
- May perform WT Shipping, WT Receiving, OE Shipping and/or WTXC for managed warehouses.
- May generate repair purchase orders.
- Generates NAFTA Shipping Documentation when necessary
- Performs filing as required/requested by management.
- May download and run daily inventory files for consigned customers.
- Assumes responsibility and authority for executing job related duties outlined in the Mahar Tool Supply Co., Inc. Quality Manual.
High school diploma or GED; basic computer knowledge; must pass drug test and satisfactory results from Background Check; Fluent in Spanish
Computer Skills or Training Requirements:
Microsoft Office skills, including Excel & Outlook
ISO awareness training
Must be able to type 4 – 8 hours daily.
Required to view computer screen for long periods of time.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Post-offer and during the course of employment, Mahar Tool Supply Co, Inc. retains the right to evaluate or test whether the employee is able to perform the essential functions of the position.