Summary of Responsibilities:
Compiles and maintains accounts payable records by performing the following duties.
Functional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trouble-shoot invoice issues including cost, quantity and returns; works with purchasing to resolve
- Prepares invoice deduction notices, as necessary
- Respond to all vendor inquiries and reconcile statements
- Analyze processes, recommend improvements for same and manage all internal controls on documents
- Monitoring of AP email boxes
- Performs a variety of other projects or tasks, as assigned
- Backup for other Accounting Roles as needed
- Responsible for the reliability and integrity of financial data
High School Diploma; 5+ yrs. accounts payable or comparable experience; computer knowledge; must pass drug test; satisfactory results from background check; basic office skills.
Must have a strong problem solving skill-set
Computer Skills or Training Requirements:
Microsoft Office skills, including intermediate skills in Excel
Experience in Profit 21 ERP system
Must be able to type at a fast pace with minimal errors.
Required to view computer screen for long periods of time.
Post-offer and during the course of employment, Mahar Tool Supply Co, Inc. retains the right to evaluate or test whether the employee is able to perform the essential functions of the position.