Summary of Responsibilities:
Collaborate with the Executive Vice President of Operations and Executive Vice President of Purchasing to manage and coordinate operational company functions. Develops and monitors internal processes to ensure efficiency and functionality making sure that all facets are executed properly to assure that both customer and company needs are continually being met.
Functional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies areas for process improvement and pursues increased efficiency and productivity.
- Develops and maintains measurable to ensure continuous improvement in all companywide functions.
- Coordinates and oversees projects as needed.
- Promotes growth of vendor and customer relationships.
- Coordination of projects to optimize ERP System.
- Oversees training of personnel on new processes developed.
- Ensure all supplier costs are accurate, up-to-date, and entered into ERP system
- Review and maintain pricing for all fixed contracts with customers
- Data Entry and manipulation to implement specific pricing actions including, but not limited to, job contracts, price quotes, price pages, and price deviations
- Review pricing on current contracts or purchase orders to ensure pricing matches the correct sell price
- Assist with new market basket quotations, as needed
- Proficiently and efficiently handle pricing projects as requested by the V.P. of Purchasing
- Documentation of company processes.
- Support various departmental objectives to ensure management and integrity of data and systems.
- Attends and participates in company meetings as necessary and/or as requested by management.
- Is knowledgeable of and enforces company policies, including ISO.
- Operates Company vehicle safely and reports any mechanical problems; observes established procedures in reporting accidents.
- May occasionally travel to customer and vendor sites.
- Assumes responsibility and authority for executing job related duties outlined in the Mahar Tool Supply Co., Inc. Quality Manual.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience; experience in the tooling industry preferred; intermediate computer knowledge, including use of purchasing ERP systems, MS Office, etc.; ability to multitask; valid driver’s license; satisfactory driving record; must pass drug test and yield satisfactory results from background check
Must be able to sit and type for extended periods of time.
Required to view computer screen for long periods of time.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Post-offer and during the course of employment, Mahar Tool Supply Co, Inc. retains the right to evaluate or test whether the employee is able to perform the essential functions of the position.