What we need
MAHAR is seeking an experienced sales professional to support and grow our business in Central and Northeastern Indiana, Northern Ohio and Lower Michigan.
- At least 3 years demonstrated track record of success in medium to large size accounts.
- Demonstrated business-acquisition sales success, negotiation, prospecting, relationship-building and closing skills and techniques, with a track record of meeting and exceeding agreed-upon sales plans.
- Personal drive and motivation, including competitive spirit, ability to overcome obstacles, strong sense of accountability, action orientation, flexibility, and situational adaptability.
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time.
- Experience with value-based sales methodologies preferred.
What you’ll do
50% – New Business Development – We seek exceptionally driven, experienced strategic sales professionals to grow MAHAR’s market position with medium to large size manufacturing customers. The role requires developing new end user customers for new business opportunities and product sales.
35% – Account Management – The role requires managing and mining existing customer accounts to assure customer retention and development of new business opportunities and increased product sales
15% – Administration – Territory planning, sales administrative activities and reporting.
Our best performers share the following traits/capabilities
Goal oriented Humbly persistent Able to curate relationships
Patient Self-Directed Mechanically minded Hungry
Please Note: MAHAR does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of MAHAR unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.