What we need
MAHAR is seeking a General Accountant to join our accounting team and support financial accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger accounting.
- You have experience in accounts payable problem resolution and high volume payables
- You have auditing experience
- Your skills in excel are intermediate; advanced skills will not go unutilized
- While it’s not required, experience with international accounting would be great
- If your previous experience took you down the path of working through a payables automation process, that would be fantastic
- We prefer applicable experience over any degree
What you’ll do
In a dynamic, fast-paced Accounting environment everyday could be a little different. The majority of time will be spent balancing and reporting on our multi-company, multi-currency general ledger. Once month-end close is complete the role takes on additional projects as needed by the management team or assists the other Accounting roles in coverage or trouble-shooting.
Our best performers share the following traits/capabilities
Plans & Organizes professionally & personally Like puzzles Adaptable Innovative Manages stress/pressure well Effective communicator Persistent Asks for More
Please Note: MAHAR does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of MAHAR unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.