What we need
MAHAR is seeking an individual to join our in-plant tool crib team in storing, maintaining and providing tooling to a tool management customer.
- You want a position that keeps you moving and requires light lifting, pulling and pushing
- You have familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and are willing to do computer work for part of the day
- You have a mechanical mindset which will help you learn and succeed in this position
- You have a systematic approach to your work; details are not missed
- You have a customer service mentality and will do what you can to keep our customer happy
- You have an ability to learn new computer programs which will be used regularly
What you’ll do
60% – Customer Tooling Disbursements – Validating data and ensuring proper tooling is disbursed
20% – Receiving-In Product – Reviewing packing lists to the products received and to the PO to ensure product is correct. Putting product away in correct location
20% – Cycle Counting – Physically counting all parts that are issued out and received in
Our best performers share the following traits/capabilities
Dependable Dedicated Independent worker Enjoy learning
Detail-oriented Likes Routine & Guidelines yet able to flex into other work
Please Note: MAHAR does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of MAHAR unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.