What we need
MAHAR is seeking an Inventory Control Specialist to provide in-plant tooling support to our customer in Kokomo, IN.
- You are comfortable using Excel or Google Sheets regularly
- You have an ability to cultivate relationships
- You have strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- You have previous experience maintaining inventory levels
- You have a customer service mentality and will do what you can to keep our customer happy
- You are able to lift over 50 lbs and willing to spend at least half of your day moving around
What you’ll do
25% – Deskwork – Validating data, generating disbursements & creating requisitions
25% – Quoting – Contacting vendors to update
50% – Manual Labor– Maintaining all repairs, replenishing working floats & working with customers on concerns or issues.
Our best performers share the following traits/capabilities
Like to work with others Independent worker Detail-oriented
Likes routine & guidelines, yet able to flex into other work Focused on performance
Please Note: MAHAR does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of MAHAR unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.