What we need
MAHAR is seeking a Customer Service Representative who will review & process orders, work with suppliers to maintain accurate pricing, and handle and resolve concerns.
- You have prior experience using computer software and Microsoft Office Suite
- You understand how to prioritize work when multiple items need your attention
- You understand the importance of accuracy
- You have a systematic approach to your work; details are not missed
- While you like consistency, you are able to flex into other responsibilities, projects, or departments
- You are willing to cross-train
- You are looking for a long-term, consistent position
What you’ll do
50% – Customer Order Review and Processing – Validating data and reviewing pricing
25% – Quoting – Contacting vendors to update or validate pricing
25% – Follow-Up – Reviewing open order reports & working with customers on concerns or issues.
Our best performers share the following traits/capabilities
Dependable Dedicated Independent worker
Detail-oriented Likes Routine & Guidelines yet able to flex into other work
Please Note: MAHAR does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of MAHAR unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.